The background is actually a purple page on white but it didn't come out well in the photos. I tried to incorporate the colors that I saw on the background of the boxes in the photo.
The cool thing about the font for the American Girl title is that I just did a google search on American Girl font and found out the font is Times New Roman, I then used that font in Make the Cut. I LOVE that!! I then added two little stars on top of the "i's" and it came out just like the way it looks on the boxes at American Girl.
Here is the other page, the colors look different but they are the same. The pictures were taken at two separate times.
Of course I had to use some purple twine on my journaling boxes!