Kathy's SUPER Secret Surprise Birthday Blog Hop
Hello everyone and a BIG Happy Birthday to Kathy from Peachy Keep Stamps! Here is my card in honor of the birthday girl!
If you haven't had a chance to check out Peachy Keen Stamps you MUST! Kathy comes up with the cutest stuff! They are so adorable, the face stamps are perfect for Cricut projects. I love my Princess faces stamps and the Critter faces stamps. I also love this adorable set I used above called Vivienne and Friends. The look on the little girl's face is so sweet and I love how she's pulling her turtle on roller skates:-). I hear we have lots of prizes to give away on the hop so be sure to to start the hop at the beginning at the Peachy Keen Blog and leave a comment on each blog to get more chance to win! If you are following along on the hop you will want to visit Glora's Crafts next! Thanks everyone and Happy Birthday Kathy!
Type below leave a comment using Facebook
comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a cute card!!! TFS
ReplyDeletebrigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com
What a great card. Love the Turtle. Happy Birthday Kathy!!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a great card! TFS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Happy Birthday Kathy!
ReplyDeleteI just love that little girl stamp and her turtle is adorable!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Kathy!
Very cute just love it...
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kathy "Peachy Queen"
The Scrapbooking Queen
what a SWEET card
ReplyDeleteronnieandcorinne@sbcglobal.net
Happy Birthday to Kathy! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card! Thanks for sharing!
Happy Birthday Kathy, What a great card.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kathy, Such a cute card TFS
ReplyDeleteCute card. Happy Birthday Kathy
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card. Love the turtle. too cute.
ReplyDeleteTFS!! I love PK stamps!!!! :) Happy Birthday Kathy! I think it is amazing that you all are doing this for her... she must be one special gal!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card. happy Birthday Kathy
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet Card. TFS!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet little girl:)
ReplyDeleteHow cute, I know Kathy will love seeing her sweet little Vivianne on such a sweet card.
ReplyDeleteCute card, love the turtle
ReplyDeleteCherylann (prinkles)
prinkles@woh.rr.com
What a great BD for Kathy. Love the little turtle. So fun see everyones creations!
ReplyDeletePatti
northwestlady@gmail.com
Very Pretty. Look at all those peachy gifts for the PK Queen! lol
ReplyDeleteTFS
Jess B.
thatzuneek@gmail.com
So many cute ideas on this blog hop! Im loving it!
ReplyDeleteYour card is so cute.
ReplyDeleteshirleywjohnson@mchsi.com
Super cute! Happy birthday and I love your stamps.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Happy Birthday Kathy!
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays to you and yours!
Kathlee154@gmail.com
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com
Your card is so cute! TFS and Happy birthday to Kathy
ReplyDeleteKitty
casandra.styles@gmail.com
Love this card...the turtle is adorable!
ReplyDeletekissall@bellsouth.net
CUTE! This is one of my favorite stamp sets, but I haven't bought it yet. IT is an absolute must have. Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeletethe little girl is so cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Wow what a party!
ReplyDeleteBirthday Blessings, Kathy! I know you are having a wonderful day!! What an adorable card...love Viviene and her skating turtle! Thanks so much for sharing. ksjennings at gamil dot com
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute!!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday kathy
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet card...
gloria
esquivel865@yahoo.com
Happy, Happy Birthday, Kathy! This stamp is so cute!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet!
ReplyDeleteAwww.. too cute!!! Happy Birthday Kathy!! TFS
ReplyDeleteHugs, Tanya Stilwell
freddylswillima@windstream.net
Happy Happy Birthday Kathy!!! Such a cute lil card and I just love that the turtle is carrying the prezzie!!! TFS!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Joni
What a cute card! Happy BD Kathy!
ReplyDeleteThanks,
LoriM
Very cute card!! Happy Birthday to the Peachy Queen :)
ReplyDeleteTanya
phenis2031 at yahoo.com
Adorable,
ReplyDeleteTFS
Liset
very cute card!!
ReplyDeletepinkyswrdawn@hotmail.com
Your card is precious! I love that stamp set!
ReplyDeleteqtme2003 at yahoo dot ca
Happy Birthday Kathy!
ReplyDeleteLisa
lamerlisa@hotmail.com
http://www.lisakelly110803.blogspot.com/
Cute card!
ReplyDeletevery nice. I love turtles.
ReplyDeleteHappy b-day Kat!
pookie
moonqueen69@yahoo.com
Beautiful card TKS
ReplyDeletehappy birthday!!! cute cards
ReplyDeleteCute turtle!! Happy Birthday Kathy!
ReplyDeletecporter519 at yahoo dot com
Sweet card. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteKerry
mommakcrafts.blogspot.com
sweet card! happy birthday to kathy!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card!
ReplyDeleteWow!!...Super cute card...Thank you so much for sharing!! Brandy
ReplyDeletePenbrandy at msn dot com
The image on your card is just too cute. Love the turtle. Dawn RI
ReplyDeleteabosffit@hotmail.com
Really sweet card Jessica! Kathy is going to love it!
ReplyDeleteRuthie :)
Sooo cute!!! The Peachy Queen is going to love this!! Great job and thanks for joining us to celebrate this special day! ;)
ReplyDeletecurte card. happy birthday kathy.
ReplyDeletejoann0214@yahoo.com
ADORABLE!! That card is just the cutest. She is gonna love it :p Happy birthday Kathy.
ReplyDeleteYour card is so cute, Jessica! Your color and paper choices are fantastic, and it's great to have you hopping along with us on Kathy's special day!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lorie
Very sweet card. You did a great job on the coloring!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!
Lori
http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/
got2bcrafting at gmail dotcom
Such a cute card! The present on the turtle's back is so cute!
ReplyDeletecute card.
ReplyDeletepkanchana8@hotmail.com
Adorable stamp on an adorable card.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card! Happy Birthday Kathy!!!
ReplyDeleteLinda Harris
Lsunflower58@aol.com
Darling card! I loved the face on the little girl. The whole thing was to cute. Thanks
ReplyDeleteLove this lil girl and her turtle!! Too cute!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteannadowdy at gmail dot com
So cute!! Love the adorable face on the little girl :-)
ReplyDeletecalbekah@aol.com
Such a cheery card! Very cute.
ReplyDeletereneeleeak at yahoo dot com
Love the cheerful colors in your card...TFS!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kathy!!!
love that stamp set too....tfs a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteand to Kathy...Have a very "PEACHY" birthday!
What a cute card. TFS
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL,THANKS FOR SHARING.
ReplyDeleteJessica - this is one of my favorite cards for Kathy yet! Just adroable. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors you used, great card, TFS!! Happy Birthday Kathy :)
ReplyDeletedilsaverdesigns at yahoo dot com
What a cute little card....it is really great!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card. Happy Birthday Kathy!
ReplyDeletemmlmn@polarcomm.com
This card is super cute. I used to have a turtle named Howard. Happy Birthday Kathy!!! Enjoy your surprise!!!
ReplyDeleteDorcas Troche
deecanta@bellsouth.net or dtroche@bellsouth.net
so cute !! love it !
ReplyDeletepriscillas2000@aol.com
This is so sweet. I love the colors!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Kathy!
Great card!
ReplyDeleteCathe
ovalemama@gmail.com
http://ovalemamas.blogspot.com/
Such a sweet card! I love it!
ReplyDeletera6352 (at) gmail (dot) com
Cute card! Happy B-day once again Kathy
ReplyDeleteHAPPY Birthday Kathy, I hope you have a Great one
ReplyDeleteRebecca Minor
buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
Happy Birthday Kathy!
ReplyDeleteThis is my 1st blog hop & it's so much fun!
Thanks!
goodjessie at hotmail dot com
So adorable! Really cute image and card! Happy Birthday Kathy!
ReplyDelete~Angel
ajewelo@ yahoo.com
So Sweet!!!! Karen
ReplyDeletekadrisc@aol.com
Sweet little turtle! Happy Birthday Kathy!
ReplyDeleteAww Jessica!! How well you've used 'MY' stamp set!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE how you placed a gift on the turtle's back. VERY clever! Thank you for being a part of Kathy's special day. Hugs Viv xxx
I love turtles!! Great job!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Kathy!!
Cute girl and her wagon. Happy Birthday Kathy.
ReplyDeletehttp://cricutmyway.blogspot.com/
What an adorable card. Happy Birthday Kathy!!
ReplyDeleteEmmy1998@aol.com
What a cute little card. Happy Birthday Kathy
ReplyDeletewin_or_lose52@hotmail.com
http://victoriasjunk.blogspot.com
what a cute card im sure kathy will love it Happy Birthday Kathy
ReplyDeletehttp://scrappingwithtina.blogspot.com/
Love your card its super cute I love this stamp set
ReplyDeletescrappinchic12@gmail.com
adorable !!! love that little girl !!!
ReplyDeletescrappinwithmybug.com
That is super cute. Lovely girl!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kathy!
http://happyscrappn2.blogspot.com/
Awww this card is just darling and that turtle could not be cuter!
ReplyDeleteCute card TFS!
ReplyDeletecute,, cute,card. thank you for sharing. kimbob27@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card! Love that image!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a sweet card.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kathy
Happy Bday Kathy! Thanks for the hop! I love Peachy Keen!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Kathy!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kathy! Great cards and great hop! TFS Susan
ReplyDeleteshanna13@frontiernet.net
This is a really cute card Love the turtle
ReplyDeleteThis is such a sweet, adorable card! That turtle is just too cute!
ReplyDeletemaria_m_nestor (at) yahoo.com
You are delivering Kathy's present to her. Cute.
ReplyDeleteYour card is adorable - I love this stamp set.
ReplyDeleteOh that is such a darling card. How cute!!! Happy birthday Kathy!!!
ReplyDeleteDarling card, how cute, Happy Birthday Kathy.
ReplyDeletejennyplace26@gmail.com
what a cute card. Happy birthday Kathy..
ReplyDeleteTFS
Theresa
juicycreations808@gmail.com
Love the image you chose, what a sweet card!!
ReplyDeletemiller896042atbellsouth.net
Very sweet card! The little girl is so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteTFS!!
Nicole
niclax13@gmail.com
Happy Bday Kathy!!
So super cute! Happy Birthday Kathy!!!
ReplyDeleteshewhodreamz at gmail dot com
So beautiful!!! I just love that little girl! She is so adorable! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kathy!
Lindsay
lindsaykay2@gmail.com
super cute card. i luv the lil present on the turtles back.
ReplyDeleteYou are right, she is super adorable and so is her "pet"! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThis card is really sweet!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kathy!!
reissfam10ataoldotcom
cute card! TFS!
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful card!
ReplyDeleteVery, very, very cute card.
ReplyDeletevndlewis at rocketmail dot com
The turtle is so cute. TFS
ReplyDeleteCute Cute Cute!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLisa
http://scrapcrzy.blogspot.com/
I couldn't agree with you more! Such a cute stamp on your card! Adorable, TFS
ReplyDeleteSlomoMom
slomomomcbl@gmail.com
cute card!! totally what my daughter would be doing too! ( but with her toy turtle, of course..hehe )
ReplyDeletehugs
juli
Jessica, this is SO super cute! I love love love Viv & Friends and you've done a great job showcasing her! Thank you so so so much for being a part of my mom's SUPER SECRET & fabulous blog hop!! It is so awesome to know that so many people love her & her art work.xo Angelica
ReplyDeleteYou are so right, the little girl is so sweet. What a cute card.
ReplyDeletemjruff@cox.net
The little girl with the turtle is so stinking cute. What an adorable card. Thank you so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteVery cute
ReplyDeleteAww...that little girl and her turtle are so cute!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, great colors on this!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card, so cute. Shari (cricutrookie)
ReplyDeleteOh, your card is adorable!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI have more Peachy Keen Stamps to add to my Christmas list! That little girl is so sweet (& my kids would get a kick out of the turtle)!
Thanks for sharing,
Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com
P.S.
A big happy birthday wish goes out to Kathy!!! :)
TFS very cute card!
ReplyDeletekacee
mcvicwif@yahoo.com
What an adorable card!!! Love that stamp set!
ReplyDeleteHUGS
HAppy Birthday Kathy!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome project!!
Susan
lavenderangel@centurytel.net
Your card is darling.
ReplyDeletevery cute card. you are very tallented.
ReplyDeleteAwww so adorable!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou just can't help but smile at this card,tfs.
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet birthday card..TFS
ReplyDeletelindamcintosh at verizon dot net
I love the turtle on your card super cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card!!
ReplyDeletethis is so cute, it reminds me of my granddaughter! Happy Birthday kathy!
ReplyDeleteforpahl5atgmaidotcom
Such a cute card. A very happy birthday girl
ReplyDeleteThe girl on your card is so darn adorable. Love how you colored it. Wishing Kathy a big peachy queen birthday.
ReplyDeletestacy at mycraftingtime dot com
Very sweet card. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletecoupondenise at live dot com
So cute, love this image. Happy Birthday Kathy!
ReplyDeletespunkycrayon at yahoo dot com
Dear Jessica... thank you so very much! Love the Birthday card and thank you for your birthday wishes and for participating in my BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! Lots of Love, Hugs and HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :)Love, Kathy
ReplyDeleteLove your card!! Turtles are my favorite!! Happy Birthday Kathy!!
ReplyDeleteI just love that stamp set! It's so cute! Happy Birthday Kathy!
ReplyDeletebooger1 at tds.net
Your card is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kathy!
cascrapper at gmail dot com
your card is super cute love it thanks Debbie
ReplyDeleteSweet! Happy Birthday, Kathy!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable card....thanx for the inspiration.:)
ReplyDeletenicolle@nicollelovesscrapbooking.com
I just love thaat little turtle with wheels, LOL super cute. blanphear @ yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI am overload with cuteness in this blog hop!!! Nice work
ReplyDeletecassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
I Love your card!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kathy!
Minta
mintab@gmail.com
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/
Happy Birthday Kathy!
ReplyDeleteYour card is soooo Cute.
Sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net
All these Peachy faces just melt your heart. Thanks for sharing your adorable card. I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteThis is such an adorable card! That little girl and turtle are darling.
ReplyDeleteTFS!
Pam
simply-pam.blogspot.com
I just love all the peachy faces wish I could afford them all. Happy Birthday Kathy and thanks for all the great stamps to make our projects come to life.
ReplyDeletethanks
Sue
shannegan16@att.net
Super cute. Love the present on the turtle. Great card.
ReplyDeletetoo super cute
ReplyDeletehappy birthday Kathy
cindy.mich@bigpond.com
Very cute and thoughtful card Jessica. Happy Bday Kathy!
ReplyDeleteReally cute turtle and girl.What a nice card. Happy Birthday Kathy
ReplyDeleteCute card! Happy Birthday, Kathy!
ReplyDeleteApril
so cute!!! Happy b-day Kathy!!! -Sam :-)
ReplyDeleteAwwwe she is so cute and I just love turtles too!
ReplyDeletethank you for sharing
Happy Birthday Kathy!!
Elainer@cinci.rr.com
ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com
love the card - the little girl is darling and the turtle so cute. Happy Birthday Kathy!!
ReplyDeleteA really cute card, love the images you used they are so delightful.
ReplyDeleteKim xXx
This is one of my favorite PKS. nice job! TFS!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteGina L.
happymom2010learning at gmail dot com
Cute- I loved the colors used.
ReplyDeleteperderg@q.com
What an adorable card! love the gift on the turtle's back! Thank you so much for helping us wish an amazing lady a happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteThis is a very sweet card. TFS
ReplyDeleteTheresa in Kitimat
tfredric at citywest dot ca
Great card than you for sharing with us. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so super adorable!!! I love it.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Raven
I just love that little girl pulling the turtle. How cute!!
ReplyDeleteAshley
ScrappinAsh at gmail dot com
Beautiful card!! TFS
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kathy!
Adorable card!
ReplyDeleteI love that card!! So cute!! TFS!! Take Care!!
ReplyDeleteJennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/
I knew this blog hop was going to take me more than 1-day, but I'm enjoying every minute of it. Love your card and your blog. TFS...Smooches(Frank-Lee at fgreggs@yahoo.com)
ReplyDeleteLove the adorable card you created! It is wonderful what you are doing to celebrate this *fantastic* lady's birthday! Happy Birthday Kathy!
ReplyDeleteAshley “Scrappin’ Pink Piglet”
scrappinpinkpiglet(at)gmail(dot)com
Happy Birthday Kathy.
ReplyDeleteEnjoying your site and this birthday bloghop. I'm a new Follower!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card!
ReplyDeletewww.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com
Awesome card. Love the little girl and your color choices. TFS and the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteChristel
onescrappinsista.blogspot.com
christel(at)majesticdesigns(dot)net
I love your card! That image is so adorable!
ReplyDelete