Nicole and Meighen's Bday/ Bloggerversary Bash

Hi everyone! Welcome to Nicole and Meighen's Bday/Bloggerversary Bash! If you have just arrived here from Christine at Scrapbooking Technique then you are in the right spot. If you would like to start the blog hop from the beginning, head on over to Meighen at Scrappin 3rdeeschik.
For this blog hop we were tasked with doing a birthday themed project with a holiday theme. Well my birthday just happens to fall around Christmas time. Over the last few years my husband and I have always done something really special for my birthday. We have gone downtown (Chicago), stayed in a hotel, went to see a play and just had a great time alone without the kids! LOL. It has been super fun. A few years ago we did that very thing and I wanted to scrapbook the photos from it. Here is my Christmas themed scrapbook layout.



Supplies Used:
Paper: Stampin UP! Cherry Cobbler, Bashful Blue, Crumb Cake, and Very Vanilla
Stamps: Stampin UP! Delightful Decorations
Cricut Christmas Cartridge and Make the Cut for my title and the banner which is and svg from Lettering Delights
I also used my i-rock to add bling to my tree and the ornaments

For this blog hop I am offering some fun blog candy, the Cricut Sampler Cartridge for your cricut!

You have 3 chances to win.
1. Enter in a comment on this post
2. Enter in a comment on my other blog hop post, here
3. Become a "fan" of my facebook page and enter in another comment below telling me you did :-)

Please become a follower if you aren't already. I will keep this open until Monday night at midnight and pick a winner on Tuesday the 8th. Thanks so much for visiting me today! Your next stop is Corri at Buglvr.

If you get lost along the way, here is a list of all the blogs in the hop.
1. Meighen - http://scrappin3rdeeschik.blogspot.com/
2. Jennifer - http://creativearmywife.blogspot.com/
3. Liset - www.hailemnat.blogspot.com
4. Jill - http://thescrapoholic.blogspot.com/
5. Pam - http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/
6. Jess - http://www.kinderstampo.com/
7. Dawn - http://www.pinkyswrspaper.blogspot.com/
8. Tracey - http://thecroppingcanuck.blogspot.com/
9. Martha - http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com/
10. Janie - www.typicalscrapbooker.com
11. Madison - www.funkycards.blogspot.com
12. Shannon - www.purplelionpaper.com/blog
13. Jenny - http://jennyplace26.blogspot.com/
14. Christine - www.scrapbookingtechnique.blogspot.com
15. Jessica - www.thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com -->You are here
16. Corri - http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/
17. Lisa - http://bitbythecricutbug.blogspot.com/
18. Cristina -http://www.craftingwithcristina.com/
19. Chris -http://stinkydogdesigns.blogspot.com/
20. Nancy - http://fancywithnancy.blogspot.com/
21. A Scrap Above - http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com/
22. Holly - http://www.kricutkween.blogspot.com/
23. Danielle - http://fundamentalchange.blogspot.com/
24. DD - http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/
25. Shelley - http://heartstring-designs.blogspot.com/
26. Mel - http://scrappymel.blogspot.com/
27. Kathy - http://kathyscozies.blogspot.com/
28. Ellen - http://lifeatwalnuthill.blogspot.com/
29. Alina - http://neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com/
30. Liz - http://www.lizspaperloft.blogspot.com/
31. Denise - http://deesdesignsfrommyheart.blogspot.com/
32. Nicole - http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/

107 comments:

  1. Very cute LO, thanks for sharing!
    steph4575@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. Are those SU ornament stamps?? I'm really lovin' banners these days and I like how it's placed on your pages.

    TFS your talents with us and thanks too for the chance to win.

    ~new follower and I'd love for you to follow me too~

    EllenM
    EllenM361@gmail.com

    http://lifeatwalnuthill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the layout! I love your blog it is so cute! Thank you for sharing! I hope you have a fabulous day filled with lots of glitter!
    ~Hugs~ Carley
    CarleyCarter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a follower! I hope you have a fabulous day filled with lots of glitter!
    ~Hugs~ Carley
    CarleyCarter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a fan on your facebook page! I hope you have a fabulous day filled with lots of glitter!
    ~Hugs~ Carley
    CarleyCarter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice layout! I especially like the banner across the corner. Have a glitter-filled day, from your newest follower, CardMonkey.

    Hop on over to my blog, too. I hope you'll share the ♥ over there.

    Thank you for the chance to win some yummy candy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout.

    Indira
    craftyhomemade7atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your layout and embellishments! the colors are beautiful and really compliment each other. also, really good use of space. awesome!
    www.facebook.com/i.heart.scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the banner!!
    New follower from The Scrapbox! You can find me at www.scrapbox00.com / www.scrapbox00.blogspot.com / scrapbox00.com
    or you can find me on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful layout, already a follower, will be going to facebook to become a fan if I am not already. Heading now for your other blog. pammejo1@yahoo.com
    http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute!! I'm now a follower too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colors you used for this layout!! Beautiful!
    http://scrap-a-tude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is awesome layout!!! TFS

    brigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am following you on facebook!!
    http://scrap-a-tude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I try and get a page or two scrapped each week (I have 7 albums going) and I MUST do a banner.. they are toooo cute!

    I am a follower-- and I love your work!

    Debbie Kissel
    kissall@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great layout. TFS Already a follower
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great layout. I am a follower.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty layout, I just love the banner across the two pages, I am your newest follower! TFS.
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Also following you on facebook now.
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the banner on the LO! Cute!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a fan of your FB page! Thanks for a second chance to win!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I liked your FB page. Thanks.
    pattig161 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loved your Layout1 great job! Thanks for sharing.
    pattig161 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the layout. still getting used to banners. already a fan on fb

    jstermite@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this layout!!

    mkshriver@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just love your layout!
    TFS

    Debi
    cards_by_montana_reflections@bresnan.net

    http://cards-by-montana-reflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great layouts! Christmas birthday... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  28. very cute layout! thanks for sharing!
    brenna
    rbanderson@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have "liked" your facebook page! thanks for sharing again and the chances to win!
    brenna
    rbanderson@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh I love the layout... now to hop to your facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am now a fan of your facebook page... I am so exicted!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your LO is beautiful! Looks like you had a great time! :) I'm already a follower.
    ~Thanks, Esther
    esthert119 at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have liked you on FB a while back!

    ~Thanks, Esther
    esthert119 at yahoo dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  34. Adorable layout, can't resist scallops.
    http://kopperhead100.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Okie dokie, now a facebook fan. I'm hooked.
    http://kopperhead100.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. new follower! love the layout!
    http://dandylicioushair.blogspot.com/
    Dandylicioushair at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Such a cute project, I love it!!

    sherric103@aol.com
    http://crafty1mommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm already a follower too :)

    sherric103@aol.com
    http://crafty1mommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a cute Layout! love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  40. ~ What a great way to spend your birthday!!

    ~ I'm already a Follower of your Blog!
    ~ I've already posted on the Feel the Love post.
    ~ I've already Followed your FB page.

    Hip Hop and Awaaaaayyy!

    Email: QC Kelsey
    Visit Blog: Crystal Case Creative Creations

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great layout. Love your work I am already a follower.
    Thanks for Sharing!
    mlcain0202(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I just "liked" your page on facebook
    Thanks for Sharing!
    mlcain0202(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Comment 1:
    Great layout!!! Adorable!!!
    Thanks for the chance to win.
    http: // mamawann. blogspot. com/
    annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great layout! Already a follower :)

    Tanya P.
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Comment 3:
    I am a friend now on Facebook.
    Thanks for the chance to win.
    http: // mamawann. blogspot. com/
    annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Awesome Birthday layout. iam a follower and a FB friend

    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  48. Awesome birthday layout.
    Thanks for the chance to win.

    Michelle
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Great l.o. Love your blog. I'm a new follower!
    Having a giveaway on my blog! Come check it out!
    cricutlvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Smooth tie f the two themes.
    Krista
    KristaInMN at gmail dot come
    http://www.KristasPaperCafe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  51. I am already a follower. Thanks for the chance to win. :)
    Hugs,
    Melissa D
    mkds312@hotmail.com
    www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love your layout and the cute banner. thanks for sharing. Just to let you know I am a follower on both blogs and left messages on both and also visited your facebook and left a message and became a follower . thanks for the inspiration and the chance to win the cart in the blog candy hop giveaway. gina kinde ginak1117@att.net (989)799-6602

    ReplyDelete
  53. wonderful layout and im already a follower calebwmartin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Fun layout! Wow- a whole birthday weekend- fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hey Jill

    I love your LO, great details!
    I am already a follower of your blog
    TFS and a chance to win
    Bonnie
    http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
    ascrapabove(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love the layout!

    Meredith
    mcshupe@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love you page with the banner on it. It is so cute!! TFS! You did great. I am a new follower

    Ashley
    ScrappinAsh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. love the ideas
    pigs20052002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Your layout is awesome! I love the bling and the banner!

    Kristin
    ksully4597 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Super nice LO. Great inspiration to do more scrap booking. Im already a follower. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  61. Great Lo..TFS!
    firelass51@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I am excited to be a new follower!!

    Sally
    opolski07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I am now a FB fan!

    Sally
    opolski07@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Love your LO...i am already a follower...:)

    nicolleatnicollelovesscrapbookingdotcom

    ReplyDelete
  65. Sweet Layout! I love the banner and the SU stamp and punch for the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Great layout. Thanks for sharing.

    vwilson577 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Very cute layout! I love that your hubby makes your birthday special when it is around Christmas - that can be a hard time to have a birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  68. love it love it love it.
    mia_initialpink@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I'm following you on Facebook.

    Suzanne Q
    s.s.queen at charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  70. Very nice layout. I just started following your blog.

    Suzanne Q
    s.s.queen at charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  71. I left a post on your other blog hop, too.

    Suzanne Q
    s.s.queen at charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  72. Love this LO and the banner is super cute!
    lfuchs1 at wi. rr. com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Jessica,

    What a cute layout!!! :) It's nice that you take the time to celebrate when your birthday falls so close to Christmas!


    Thank you so much for sharing and for the chance to win (some yummy blog candy!),

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. A great layout!
    I'm follower 494!!

    Thanks,
    Mike

    johnson.md at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  75. Lovely layout, looks like a fun time.

    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Your layout is soooo pretty =) So glad i am your follower =) Great inspiration =)

    Hugs from Lilli =)
    l.a.nikolaisen at gmail dot com
    www.crazycardmaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Love the layout. The banner across the pages is perfect. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Great LO!
    ra6352 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Hi Jessica, I love those colors together! What a great page!! Karen<3 karenskrafts1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Great layout- love Chicago!
    mbchoj at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Just "liked" your FB page!
    mbchoj at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Love your layout. Thanks for the hop and giveaway!

    jenlovcarr at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. What an adorable LO Thank you for sharing. I am a new follower!!

    paperbutterflies AT sbcglobal DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  84. Love the layout!

    http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/
    samanthascricutcreations@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I am a new fan on facebook!

    http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/
    samanthascricutcreations@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Love your layouts!
    lauermaa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. It looks like you had an amazing brthday! Your layout will keep those memories alive forever! I like the words on the banner...I'm a follower, and love dropping by here to see all your creative ideas! Thanks fo sharing. ksjennings at gmail dot com and/or http://karelj.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. This layout is really pretty! I can tell from the photos that you had a wonderful birthday weekend! Just found you on the blog hop and am looking forward to seeing more of your work

    Anne
    lucyblueeyz at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I just became a facebook fan too and left a message on your wall and on your other post. I'll be back!

    Anne
    lucyblueeyz at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Birthday partying and Christmas in Chicago at the same time... so fun. Thank you for sharing your lovely layout with us... I am a big fan of the colors! pjritsema at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Love the LO. It's hard to find inspiration for LOs out there...so thanks!

    April
    nginerd at gmail dot com
    http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Became a facebook fan!

    April
    nginerd at gmail dot com
    http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. So cute! I love getting all of these neat ideas during the blog hop! Thanks!
    rae1124(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I love your amazing ideas! :) TFS! I became a fan over on FB, and I did comment on the other post. Thanks so much for the chance!!!! :)

    Celeste B.
    ccscards.blogspot.com
    mctdbillman at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Your ideas are fantastic so glad you share them!
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Your projects are alway wonderful.
    Thank you
    pennykitz@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  97. A really great layout! Thanks for sharing! You are lucky and smart to celebrate your birthday as a celebration of you and not lumping it in with Christmas as so many who have holiday birthdays do!
    I am a new follower of your blog.
    ScrappinAnn@gmail.com
    annlenth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Love the colors you used.

    Rose
    rosemary28697@yahoo.com
    http://rose-homemadecards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  99. Nice layout. I became a follower.

    Thanks for sharing,
    karen k 3 at ameritech dot net

    ReplyDelete
  100. The pages for the bday is such a great idea for anyone! thank you for your ideas!! And for sharing.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!