Welcome to Cooking With Cricut’s very special SURPRISE “Thank You” Blog Hop. It's our 100th challenge and we are all so excited about it! The reason for the "surprise" is that we are also here to celebrate our own "Top Chef" Melinda Beltran! Melin started Cooking with Cricut to inspire others to use their Cricut cartridges in new and fun ways! She has also given scores of crafters a place on her Design Teams which quickly turned into a sisterhood of women, who care for each other; who encourage each other; who lift each other and their families up in prayer; and who have shared their hearts and their art through many outreach projects. I for one am very thankful to be on this team and look forward to continuing on through the year.
So this is our SURPRISE “Thank You” tribute to our beloved Melin! If you came from Melissa over at, Crafty Gator, then you’re in the right place! If you’ve joined us mid-hop and would like to start at the beginning, please head back to Cooking With Cricut – you won’t want to miss any of these awesome cards!!
For my card today I decided to use the Cricut Imagine Audrey Cartridge to print out some cool Black and White paper and found some white and white with black polka dots out of my scraps. The ribbon was paper pieced from the Stampin UP Blue Ribbon Stamp and the Thank you ticket was taken from the CTMH Art Philosophy set. I used Stampin UP Real Red for the background and the red ink. I used a sketch from this weeks Mojo Monday to create my card.
Love the "graphic" feel of this card, Jessica! The pops of red are a fantastic addition.
ReplyDeleteStunning! Just enough red to make it pop. Great layout and embellishments.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Larelyn
What a classy card!!! You did just awesome!! I love the Audrey Imagine cartridge too - so many wonderful possibilities!!
ReplyDeleteI just love the coor combo and it turned out so pretty.
ReplyDeletemarg0006 at verizon dot net
This is so pretty. Love the black, white and red. Just really pops and looks so rich.
ReplyDeleteOh what a great card. I love the sketch. And your colors are so pretty. Melin is just going to love this!!
ReplyDeleteCharlotte
What a beautiful card Jessica! I love the patterned papers you used with that wonderful pop of red!!!! Thank you for sharing your crafty talents with us at CWC! I am looking forward to seeing more of your SUPERB card creations!
ReplyDeleteMelin
Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
Digital Products: PaperCraftingWorld.com
Page Kits: Page-Kits.com