Cupcake Birthday Card for web challenge

Hi everyone,
Today I was so excited to whip out some stamps and my cricut for a fun challenge. Emma over at My Creative Time for me has a "Throwback Thursday" challenge each week using an older cricut cartridge. This week it was Wild Card which is one of my favorites. I created a cupcake card as I always need birthday cards. It came really cute and I love the matching envelope!


Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stampin UP! Well Scripted for the sentiment
Paper: Stampin UP! Old Olive and retired DSP Cutie Pie
Cricut Wild Card cartridge

10 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! That is definitely an awesome envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cupcake is so cute that now I'm hungry lol. The envelope is really awesome too.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very adorable card. Love the cupcake, the colors and your envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so adorable.. I love the paper choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors that you used! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica, your card is just PERFECT my friend!! LOVE those polka dots on your envelope! Great job w/the challenge!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The birthday person is going to love the cupcake card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!