You're a Hoot!

Today I was in a creative mood and hopefully I can get a lot scrapbooking done tonight. I am so excited to do it when the kids go to bed. Right now Carter is napping and Ava is playing so I snuck in a card for the My Pink Stamper challenge and also to submit it for the Thowback Thursday challenge as well. I am really into my new owl punch and thought I would use this as it's a "bird" challenge over at MPS. I thought it came out kinda cute with my two little owl's checkin' out their goofy friend. We all have one of those right??

Supplies Used:
Stamps: MPS Punny-licious, PKS Critter faces
Ink: Stampin UP! Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Stampin UP! Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, and So Saffron. The polka dot paper is Stampin UP! retired DSP
Punch: Stampin UP! Two-Step Owl Punch
Ribbon: Stampin UP! Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain ribbon

14 comments:

  1. wow very pretty blog. I really enjoy your project you made, very pretty.
    Stop in my blog for a visit and follow. I do giveaways monthly without warning.

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used!!!!!!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is too cute! love colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. I love that punch and this came out so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my stars this is just TOO CUTE!!! I ♥ it!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that it looks like the two other birds are too nervous to talk to the pretty one. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the CUTEST CARD EVER!! WOW, you did an AWESOME job w/the challenge my friend!
    gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors and you've given each owl a personality. Really nice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very fun! love the little owls and different faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE IT...

    TFS,
    Erin
    http://www.spantastikreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card, love the colors!!!
    Karla Urea

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore this card!!! I followed you from My Pink Stampers Challenge, I love your card so much, I decided to follow your blog! www.ScrappyScavenger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoo..whooo! Love it!! Love Owls, that's why I bought Give a Hoot cart! eileencards41@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!