Sketch 239

Hi everyone! We have so much snow here in Chicagoland. The drifts around my house are over 2 feet in some places and I swear I saw one by my neighbors taller than me! While the kids and I enjoy a snow day I thought I would upload this scrapbook page I did yesterday. I wanted to do a page based on the latest sketch challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges. Here is a photo of this weeks sketch:
Here is my take (I flipped it)

I made a ribbon rosette for the first time last and I really wanted to include it in this page. I found a youtube video of how to do it, don't you just love youtube? I love how it came out and I can't wait to do more!
Supplies Used:
Paper: DCWV Green stack, Stampin UP! Basic Gray and scraps for the owl
Ribbon: Stampin UP! Pink Pirouette and pearls from the pretties kit (now on sale in the clearance rack!)
Punches: Stampin UP! Owl Punch and Creative Memories Tag Punch
Make the Cut for my title with my cricut

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I just got some new ribbon from HL that I could not resist. What video did you use?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!