Fairy Day Blog Hop

Good day everyone and welcome to the Fairy Day Blog Hop!!  Today is Day 2 of the hop and if you came here from Jalisa at Patches of Pink then you are in the right place.  If you just happened on my blog today and would like to hop along with us and want to start at the beginning, go to Gill's Blog over at Creations by Gill.
The theme of this hop is Fairies as June 24th was National Fairy Day!  I have never really been into Fairies but having a 4 year old girl who likes them got me interested.  When Gill said she was hosting a Fairy Day hop I thought it would be so fun and maybe get me out of my box a little.   I was amazed at all the stuff on the internet as I did "research" for my project.  My daughter, Ava, last year loved this set of fairy wings that I got her and she insisted on wearing them for our family photos in October.  I have this gorgeous photo of her and thought this would be a good time to showcase my little fairy:-).
The colors are very similar to a layout I did before as they will be next to each other in the album..
 I added some sparkle to the title from a retired Stampin UP! set called A little Bit of Magic. The title was cut using a font on my computer and Make the Cut.
 My fairy was also cut using Make the Cut, I found her free to download here.
 I added some Stampin! UP Rhinestones to the stars to give them more sparkle
 This saying is also from the Stampin UP! retired set A Little Bit of Magic
I hope you enjoyed my layout.  It was fun to make.  I would love if you left me a comment and became a follower if you aren't already.

Okay everyone, if you have been hopping these last two days then you are aware of the hidden letters along the way on the hop.  My hidden letter is F.  Remember to collect all the letters from the hop (they will appear over the 2 days) and assemble to form a fairy related word.  Return to Gil's blog at the end of day 2 (today) and enter the Mr. Linky (not revealing the word) for your chance to win some blog candy.  Gil will contact someone at random who will then email her back with the word.  
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  
Your next stop on the hop is my very good friend Nancy over at Fancy with Nancy.

12 comments:

  1. a beautiful layout and a beautiful subject! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you scrapped a page with your little girl. Love the layout. It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Jessica! What a darling little fairy you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sparkles and the picture of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely picture and you LO is amazing
    LOve it
    http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com
    perderg{at}Q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable layout! It is beautiful.

    iluvkatie74
    at yahoo
    dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your project. I am a follower. TFS

    http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com
    vintagheartfelt@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a follower,Great lo.joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I LOVE this scrapbook page. It's beauftiful, and so far in this fairy blog hop/fly, it's my favourite scrapbook page. Love the sparkles!

    Well done!

    Sorry for not flying by before now, I've been away all weekend with Gill McCall who is hosting this blog hop.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica WOW this is a fabby LO and your daughter is so gorgeous - and shes in pink too !! the fairy cut is lovely - i just wish i could use these SVGs. Many thanks again for taking part in the hop

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how very sweet! Your daughter is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!