Project Life Pages, Week 12

Here are some new pages I did for my weekly project.  I have been slacking on this and need to get back to working on these.  Lately, I've just kind of been doing digital scrapbooking whenever I feel like it and need to get back to these weekly pages.  Anyway, I used the new Becky Higgins Project Life mini collection,  Dear Lizzy, Polka Dot Party for all the cards.  For the background I used a Jessica Sprague background that I received from her Digital Project Life class, and the template is a Project Life template from AC Digital.

Here is how they will look in my book:

Love the camera 4x6 card!
Week-12-A.


Week-12-B

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your projects.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful weekend!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!