Happy Birthday to Me Blog Hop

Hello everyone!! First off I wanted to say a very big Happy Birthday to Dee!  I have learned from being in this blog hop that Dee is a very sweet, easy going person.  If you ever want to do a blog hop, do it with Dee as she is sooo easy to work with:-)
Anyway onto the hop, if you arrived here from Linda at the Fruit of my Hands, then you are in the right spot.  If you just happened upon my blog today and want to check out some cool projects, you can start at Dee's blog, Designs From My Heart.
Here is my project for the hop.  Dee told up we could make anything we wanted so since I am a little behind in my scrapbooking I decided to finish up a birthday page I had been working on digitally.  I used this weeks sketch from Scrapbook Challenges to do it.  I think it came out pretty cute.  I did the page in Stampin UP!s My Digital Studio using the new Celebrations pack.  I think, at the time, that these photos were taken with my phone so they are not the best photos.  I just wanted to document this day as it was a fun one!  I was soooo pregnant with my son at the time and this is just a few days before I had him!


Based on this sketch:

(I tweaked it a little on the photos as I only had 3:-))


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Your next stop is Gill over at Creations by Gill M.

11 comments:

  1. So cute Layout!
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout. Love the way the colors pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable project ...TFS!!!!


    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kind comments and your lovely LO. It is wonderful. I am also very happy that you could take time out of your day to share my bday. I feel that I have met some wonderful friends along the way and intend on keeping them through hops and emails. I hope you have a great day. Dee:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! I need to scrapbook more!
    www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
    craftycardgallery at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely layout Jessica. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Un diseño muy bonito y alegre, especial para la ocasión.
    Cariños.
    manualidadespolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific Lo. Love the cheery bright colors. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute!! Thank-You for sharing:-)
    Deborah ~ustoleit@comcast.net
    http://www.scrappingmamma.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute layout and thanks for the sketch. I like it. Peggie
    barker944atmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!