This card was made using the Cricut Rock Princess cartridge and the Teresa Collins Imagine Baby Boutique (for the wings). The background paper is all Erin Lee Creative "Cowgirl Up" with the rest being Stampin UP! I also used the sketch from this weeks Mojo Monday contest.
CWC Challenge #98 I Feel the Love
I am so excited about this card I made today! It's the first time pulling out my Cricut Rock Princess cartridge and I feel it's for a VERY worthy cause. Today's Cooking with Cricut challenge is another "I feel the Love" challenge and we are sending cards to a very special girl, Olivia. You can read all about her here. You will be amazed at this little girl and I hope you will send her a card to show just how special she is! I feel she is a "Rock Star!" :-)
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit CWC to link up your card for a chance to win Top Chef! Also, we'd love it if you linked up to Madison's blog as well and sent your card to her to deliver to our recipient, Olivia, aka "Rock Star".
Type below leave a comment using Facebook
comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This card ROCKS, Jessica!! Too cool -- what girl (young or older) wouldn't love to receive this spectacular card. Great job!
ReplyDeleteJessica,
ReplyDeleteI just know that Olivia is going to flip over this rocking card. Each and every detail just rocks!!
charlotte
Wow both your card and you rock. This is so cute. Love the background music paper. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteHi Jessica, I am the one who shared Olivia's story... thank you SO much for creating a card for her! She is going to love it! She does indeed rock and this fabulous card is sure to brighten up her heart. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! :o)
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings!
http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com
Jessica, I left a comment on the CWC blog, but thank you again for your card. It is adorable and Olivia is going to love it!! I love the color combination. They ROCK like you:)
ReplyDelete~Madison
This card is just so much fun. What girl wouldn't love receiving it? Fabulous creation.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Larelyn