August Stamp and Scrap night

Last night was our monthly get together to do some scrapbooking and maybe make a card or two.
Our themes for the night were "Back to School" and "Birthday". I was in charge of "Birthday" which was perfect for me as we just celebrated Ava's 4th birthday! I really love the way all the pages turned and can't wait to use mine for Ava's album dedicated to her 4th year.
I chose the colors Stampin UP! recommends for birthdays in their new catalog and they are so perfect! They are bright and cheerful and would fit a boy or girl on their big day.

1st page of layout
Layout together
My card for the night

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stampin UP! Party Hearty and Jumble Alphabet
Ink: Stampin UP! Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Pacific Point, and Bashful Blue
Paper: Stampin UP! Whisper White, Pacific Point, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Pear Pizzazz, and DSP Celebrations
Ribbon: Stampin UP! Real Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!