My first attempt at a 2010 Christmas Card

Stampin UP! has a new holiday mini catalog coming out with some beautiful new stamps sets just in time for the holiday season! There are cute Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas sets along with some new designer fabric that I can't wait to get my hands on! Anyway, we have a card swap coming up on Monday night and I thought I would try out a few variations of cards using a new Sizzix Big Shot embossing folder exclusive to Stampin UP! called Norther Flurry. It embosses the paper so nicely and works well as a background or even the focus of the card as I chose to do here.
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Stampin UP! Christmas Greetings
Paper: Stampin UP! Basic Black, Whisper White, and Real Red
Ink: Stampin UP! Real Red
Big Shot Embossing Folder Norther Flurry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!