Labor of Love Blog Hop

Good Morning all!  If you are looking for the Stampin Daisies Challenge Post, click here.
I am soooo excited for this blog hop.  I just love all things fall and especially Halloween.  I'm not really into the dressing up or the candy but I love the community of it all. I love seeing the neighbors out with their kids each year and kind of having one last hurrah before the snow and cold force us all to go inside.  This blog hop is such an amazing hop.  What Ellen and Madison are doing for these kids is amazing!  I am so happy to participate.  If you came here from Bobbie Jo over at Sweet Sassy Diva then you are in the right place.  If you want to start from the beginning, check out Ellen's blog over at Card Monkey.
Okay, onto my banner.  There are a lot of photos :-)  This banner is very similar to one I made last year that I loved so I thought why not make another and just change it up a bit?
 I used my Cricut Mini Monsters Cartridge to cut out all my Monsters:)
 The font is from my Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge

 The little face on my spider is from the Peachy Keen Everyday Face Collection
 This face is from the Peachy Keen Pumpkin Face Parts
 This little guy is from Karber, it's a digital stamp that was given to us for this hop.  I got try out my new Copics for it and digital stamping!  So fun!
I used various embossing folders on all the squares to add some dimension to my banner.  I hope you like it!

Don't forget about all the wonderful giveaways we have for this hop  from these sponsors:
  




Pink Cricut   http://www.pinkcricut.com  
 





To be eligible for a prize:
**Leave a comment on Day 1 or Day 2. (Fri./Sat.)
**Leave a comment on Day 3 or Day 4. (Sun./Mon.)
**Thank a sponsor/s for sponsoring our hop by clicking on the icons listed above and leaving a message on our sponsor/s blog saying  "What a good GHOUL you are for sponsoring the Labor of Love  Halloween Hop, happening today."
**Link a Halloween card to Funky Cards at the link provided at the end of the hop and donate it to the children at Pediatric Specialty Care. (http://funkycards.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-feel-love-septmeber.html)

We will be using Random Organizer to match our prizes to our winners.  You can enter all of the categories 1-4 and be eligible to win every prize:)  There may be more than one winner in some categories and the more comments you leave the better your chances!


You next stop is Shawnee over at  www.quiverofangels.blogspot.com

45 comments:

  1. Your banner is adorable, Jessica! I love the vertical take on banners, and all of the sweet Karber digis! THANK YOU for participating in this hop with me.

    Ellen (CardMonkey)
    www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable banner!!! Love the monsters and your image is so cute and so well colored!!
    TFS :)
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My, what an adorable banner...I love it. Thanks for your part in this awesome project for such a wonderful cause. I am a new follower.
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog right now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Vertical Banner!!!! My little Grad Daughter Loves It to. The Children are going to love this. :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job. If it ain't broke don't fix it...banner was cute last year and even cuter this year (I'm sure).
    beckie_woodall@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your banner is really cute! I love the little characters on them. They are just adorable! You don't see vertical banners often, so this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your vertical banner!! It is so cute. Great paper choice.

    Blessings,
    Shawnee
    http://blessedonthebrightside.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome banner, love that it is vertical and will be brightening the day of a sick child.
    Kathy
    Katsews at Gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! It is the first vertical one I have seen all day!! Thanks for sharing!!

    cherie.goyer at gmail.com
    http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable banner. TFS.

    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic Banner.

    Linda
    lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute banner ~ love the little guys!!! So honored to be in this hop with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your banner is SOOO CUTE!!! LOVE IT! I think what you all are doing is WONDERFUL! You have a new follower out of me!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this clever vertical banner!! I am so happy you joined me and Ellen in this awesome blog hop. Your banner is amazing!! TFS!!! You ROCK:)
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jessica, I love your banner. The kids will love it.
    I love your banner. TFS

    Dee:)
    vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com
    vintageheartfeltdesigns@mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable! love that it goes up and down!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the design of your banner! The monsters are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your banner is adorable I just love how it turned out and for such a great cause. I just know that all of these banners will brighten the days of the children at Pediatric Specialty Care and the staff and the families.
    Thanks for all of your hard work on this hop.
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the vertical banner. Wish I had thought of that! Great job :)

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    suenj99 at yahoo dot com
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your banner. I love the way it hangs. http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable Banner!
    Rachelle
    joyfulhrt at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love love love your banner. Love that made a vertical one. Nice being on the hop with you.
    Ashley
    theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This banner is adorable. I always think horizontal and this is totally unique and beautiful. I particularly like that it's so clean cut and easy to see. Great job! This hop has been a lot of fun. I have enjoyed the prep work.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love that your banner does down the door! Must do that for my lil Grandson's banner.

    ReplyDelete
  25. very cute TFS!!!!

    its boo-ti-ful

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great job on the banner! Love the monstoer with the tail coming out and the face on the face choice on the spider is so cute! I have never thought about doing an up and down banner. Good idea! Great job. tfs Tami
    tambo1010atcomcastdotnet

    Tambo's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  27. SO cute! I love the vertical banner! I was looking for Mini Monsters today- I think your banner cements that I need to get that cart!

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love how you used all of the dif. embossing folders!
    Lisa
    summer_sunset54 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Jessica, this is great. I like that you chose to orient your banner vertically instead of horizontally. Very cute. Even though your spider had a "mean monster" look on her face, she is adorable. Kinda like my 15 month old...LOL. Thanks for sharing. Ü Cynthia V. vandyzfam@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  30. The embossing did add lots of dimension -
    My Fav - is that vampire
    Boo-ti-fully done
    perderg{at}q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is such a cute banner -- love the embossing and use of PK stamps. Definitely adds dimension to it. TFS. I've been a follower for a little while.

    Kris
    dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow awesome banner!!!!! fabulous job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your banner, I am sure the boy or girl that recieves it for over their bed will enjoy looking at it. TFS pammejo1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like the vertical banner too! Your characters are so cute..Nice job!

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  35. your banner is too cute... i am now a follower

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your banner is just darling. Love the cute characters. Very festive.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great banner. Never thought to do vertical!
    Www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
    Craftycardgallery@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like that your banner is vertical on a door. The embossing is a nice touch and the Peachy faces are perfect. Great Job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I was just stopping back by for day two to see if you posted anything new.
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your banner is so cute! TFS

    scrapbug@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. so adorable!!

    and I love that its vertical!

    I love to emboss and you did a super job.

    and I love love love PKS! Thanks for sharing such a super cute banner!!!

    Monica
    http://happyscrappn2.blogspot.com/
    monica.lowrance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Your banner is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! Love the faces and the vertical placement!!! The kids will really LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love all the details in this banner. Great Job! Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!