Princess Jewelry with Epiphany Crafts

Hi everyone!  Today my daughter and I hit the local Hobby Lobby to get some paper to make some necklaces for my nieces for our upcoming trip to Disney World.  I was hoping to make matching crown necklaces for the girls to open when we arrived at Disney.  I have had the Epiphany craft Round 14 Shape Studio since I got it at the Scrapbook Expo last summer along with the Charm Settings for the circle and thought this would be the perfect tool to make the necklaces!  We found an adorable Disney paper pack for 19.99, luckily I had my 40% off coupon so we got it for a little less:-).
Here is what I came up with, so easy and fast to make!  I just added a little silver connector to it and put it on a ball chain.  Now I need to make a few more:-)


Here is my daughter wearing hers, she LOVES it!  
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! What a fun project :)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! We need to make those little windows ones next :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!