Superman Door Hanger

Hi all! This is just a quick post on a really simple project I did for my son's door.  I designed this last night using Cricut Craft Room and cut it with my Imagine today  Every since I got this cartridge I have been wanting to make this door hanger as I thought my son would love it!  He is so into his superhero characters already (he's 2 1/2)!  He loves to dress up as Spiderman or Superman and would wear the costumes every day if he could.  I know he is going to love it when he wakes up from his nap shortly.  My first design had the "Heroes Only" logo on it but I thought it was a little plain and he can't read anyway:-). I thought he would like it much better with the Superman logo and his name.
After gluing it all together I laminated it to try to make it last longer.  There's a slight glare on the photo from the plastic, sorry about that!
I am also entering this into the Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday challenge this week.  Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. SUPER cute like this a lot.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! My girls love door hangers...maybe not Super Hero but I should try to make one for them. Good call by laminating too ;)

    Jenny
    papercutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable. Good idea with the laminating.

    Dawn
    DeeGeeScraps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I was simply checking out this blog and I really admire the premise of the article and this is really informative. I will for sure refer my friends the same. ThanksFlyer Distribution

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!