Winner of the It's a Small Word Blog Hop

Good morning everyone! It's beginning to look A LOT like Christmas around my neck of the woods. We received lots of snow these last few days here in Chicagoland and it is bitter cold. Perfect weather to sit inside and get some crafting done:-) Anyway, onto the winner of the Gypsy Magic and More DVD. Congratulations to Monica!
Monica said...

I love that sign! I love Emma's videos. I"m a new follower.

http://happyscrappn2.blogspot.com/

Congratulations to Monica! Thank you to everyone who hopped this weekend. I love reading all the sweet comments and hopping along as well to see everyone's projects. Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Monica!
    There are only 2 days left to enter a Holiday card in my Decmeber Challenge. I'd love you to stop by my blog and see what else I'm up to! http://karelj.blogspot.com
    Stay warm and dry! Karelj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!