Christmas 2010 with My Digital Studio

Hi everyone! If you have been following me for a while then you know I am a BIG fan of Stampin UP!s My Digital Studio. This program allows you to scrapbook digitally with all of Stampin UP!s stamps, paper, punches, and lots of other accessories from the comfort of your computer:-). I had a little time today so I whipped up these pages from our last Christmas. I loved this pack from Stampin UP!, especially the ornament stamp set and I couldn't wait to try it out. It came with one pre-designed page so I used that as my first page (with the Merry) and re-designed it for my second page. I really like it how they came out. I'll have them printed out at Costco tomorrow and they'll be all ready to put in my album!




2 comments:

  1. So cute - I love the blue with the traditional Christmas colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I have always wanted to try my hand at digital scrapbooking but just dont know where to start. I will have to check this out at Stamp n up. Your pages are beautiful, I can see that I have so much to learn from all of you. Thanks
    www.thefruitofmyhands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!