Gift Bag and Ornament

Hi everyone! If you are looking for the Thank you card blog hop, click here. I just wanted to show you some Christmas projects I made this past week for an "after Christmas" Christmas party we are having tonight with some friends. The girls and I decided to do a $5 gift for each other of something that is our favorite thing. My favorite thing this year from Stampin UP! was the new fabric they included in their mini catalog. I have always been interested in sewing and this fabric, along with the help of my upline, Glenda Travelstead, has really got me sewing! Glenda made this adorable purse ornaments for us and I thought this would be so cute to make and give away. I also cut these cute little bags from Once Upon a Princess and used my cute "bonus" stamp from Market Street Stamps to embelish. I think this might be one of my most favorite projects ever!


The paper on this is the textured paper from Stampin UP! in Old Olive, I cut the bag at 6 inches from the Once Upon a Princess cart. The ribbon is also Stampin UP! (retired). The stamp was a stamp I received from Market Street Stamps with my last order.
Purse was cut using the Sizzix Top Note die from Stampin UP! The ribbon is just some white ribbon I had, the flower and brad are from Stampin UP! as well along with the fabric which was in the holiday catalog.
A photo of the 6 bags, aren't they so cute??

5 comments:

  1. These turned out amazing Jessica!! I just LOVE them! I have the same fabric and didn't do a THING with it but hopefully will soon. GREAT job!! :) Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica,

    Those purses are so cute!!! :) I love the way the Big Shot can cut fabric. You did a great job on the bags, too!

    Thank you so much for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo do com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fun gift to receive ;) Thanks for sewing it for us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!