Two Challenges in One!

Hi all! Well today I hopped on over to the Market Street Stamps challenge blog to find out when their current challenge ends and found out it ends today!  So I hurried up to my craft room to start making something for it.  Then I realized this is going to be a HUGE challenge! This challenge calls for the use of certain colors, colors that I have never put together before. Anyway as I thought of what to make for it I thought I would head on over to the Mojo Monday blog to see if I could get inspiration off their latest sketch.  That helped tremendously and this is what I came up with.
I used my Twine again from the Twinery in Caribbean and my Market Street Stamps Simply Stitched for the "handmade" tag, along with Stampin Daisies for the "Smile" stamp.
 Based on this Mojo Monday sketch...
 and this color challenge!...

I just want to say I had a lot of fun with this stepping out of my color box:-)

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the colors for stepping outside of your color box!! Your card looks great. Thanks for playing along with the color cue challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! those colours really stood out, as did your not so round design - I love it too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the colors. great job

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!