Winner of the Pink Persimmon Banner Stamps

Thanks so much to everyone for stopping by this past weekend for the blog hop!  I loved reading everyone's comments, it's just so much fun!  Anyway, onto the winner of the super cute banner stamps from Pink Persimmon!  Here's another look at them:

The winner is Liz, #9 as determined by random.org, Here is what Liz had to say:
I love seeing layouts, it gives me ideas, yours is great I will definately go check out the sketch site!

Thanks so much Liz, I'll be emailing you shortly on the details for your stamps! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Liz! Awesome stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Jessica I have sent you an e-mail

    www.tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!