Breast Cancer Awareness Blog Hop

Good Morning Everyone!  Welcome to the Breast Cancer Awareness Blog Hop.  If you came here from Julie over at Cricut Chick, then you are in the right place.  If you just happened upon my blog today and want to start at the beginning, please go back to Andrea at Andrea's Coffee Time.
I signed up for this blog hop as a chance to again step out of my box and hopefully make some cards for women who are going through a tough time.  I plan to take the cards I make from this hop and mail them off to someone who is collecting cards for women with breast cancer.  This disease affects so many and has affected women in my family in the past.  I am hoping that maybe this card will bring some joy to a women who really needs it.
This card was made with a new beautiful stamp set from Monica over at Stampin Daisies called Hope.  Monica just released a bunch of new sets so if you get a chance, take a peak on over there and check them out.  There are some really cute ones!  The address is http://stampindaisies.com/.  I also used a Market Street stamp for the "Believe" sentiment on the bottom.
Thank you all so much for visiting today!  This is the last stop on the hop:-).  I hope you enjoyed it and have a great day!!

11 comments:

  1. Your card is terrific! I love it!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card! Thank you for sharing it!-Raquel @ Raquelsdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica,
    Thanks for being such an important DT member on today's HOP. Your card is beautiful & inspiring (BELIEVE). I'm a follower now and hope you can stop by as well.
    Claire
    DT
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, so inspiring, TFS pammejo1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card! Thank you for this hop too! My sister is a breast cancer survivor and so as you may know this touches me to see and feel the love and support!

    ~Vanessa W
    baboo7192 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jessica.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job on this BEAUTIFUL card
    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
    Rebecca Minor
    buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty! Thank you so much for sharing! love the pearls!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. so inspiring ..TFS!!!!

    Cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog hop! Love your beautiful card,I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cindy cinpot@msn.comOctober 5, 2011 at 9:43 AM

    I absolutely adore this card, love the stamp, its awesome, just like your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!