Peachy Keen Guest Designer Post, Day 3

Hi everyone!  Welcome to day 3 of my guest designer posts.  I am so happy to be here:-)  I've decided to let go of the Christmas projects and show you a Fall project I made.  If you follow my blog then you will know that I like to make calendar pages to put in my Scrapbooks.  It helps me to look back on them while I am scrapbooking to remember what we did that month and I love to hang them on the fridge!

Here is the page I made for this month.  I used the Mini Monsters and the Designers Calendar Cricut Cartridge for this page.
 This one-eyed face is from the Monster Mash Face
 This little froggy face is from the Make a Monster Face
 These two adorable candy faces are from the Everyday Character Face Assortment set
Thanks so much for visiting me today!  I'll be back tomorrow:-)  Don't forget to visit the Peachy Keen blog today, http://peachykeenstamps.blogspot.com/, and leave a comment here and on the Peachy Keen blog for a chance to win the Make a Monster Face Set!

28 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable page! Love the mini monsters and love all the creativity that went into this!! Such cute PK faces!!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG loove this. Especially the sea creature's face. What's for dinner! lol

    Jess B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the project. Super cute
    marial302003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your project is awesome. LOVE the moster faces!! Thanks for the chance to win them!!

    CarolynG
    always_painting@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute idea. tfs.
    littlen44 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This calendar is adorable. TFS.Have a great day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!
    ra6352 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to make a calendar/scrapbook page.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cindy cinpot@msn.comOctober 5, 2011 at 9:54 AM

    ohhh love the layout/calendar for October, what a fun idea. Those stamps are awesome, another must have set....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful calendar page!! I look forward to your pages every month! :)
    Linda :)
    www.fancyframework.com
    linda(at)fancyframework(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a great idea! Love all those Peachy Faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This calendar is soooo cute! I love the idea of putting a calendar page before every month in your scrapbook. Great job!

    www.shortycreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh, this is so awsome! I love to make calendar pages too, and will definitely be lifting this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cool....TFS!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. CUUU-AATE! I love the calender idea...I may have to try that. :)

    Jenny
    papercutcreations.blogspot.com
    papercraftjenny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute, Jessica! You are doing a great job this week!

    ~Saundra
    Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super fun and adorable!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute calendar idea.
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable page! I love this idea too!! Thanks!!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great idea ... love this :)

    pruttybird ata comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great idea for the calendar page for October. I love it!!! Linda Harris Lsunflower58@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE IT! I have to say it again!! You truly inspired me with this project!! :)
    Kimberly
    cutie.jensen at gmail.com
    hellocutiecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. So super cute! I love that candy!!!! It looks too cute to eat! hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't think I have ever seen a cuter calendar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!