Disney Autograph Books

Hi all!  I have been busy up in my craft room making gifts for all my family members for Christmas. I tried to make as many gifts this year as I could instead of buying gifts.  I really love getting homemade gifts from the heart and I hope my family members too:-).

Here is an example of something I made using my new Cricut Imagine. I am seriously in love with this machine.  I just love the possibilities with it and I love using Cricut Craft room (an online design tool).  I also just loaded the Imagine app onto my gypsy for designing when I'm away from my craft room.  It's just so much fun!  I have also been buying up carts like crazy on ebay for around 10.00 a piece.  One I just received was Baby Boutique.  At first I glanced right over this one thinking I wouldn't need to do any baby pages since my babies are a little older now but once I saw it was Teresa Collins and I saw all the awesome papers I was sold!  I used this one primarily for these books:

The frames and paper were cut using the Imagine Baby Boutique cartridge, along with the crowns.  I used Mickey Font for the words along with the Mickey Mouse ears (filling in the colors from the Baby Boutique patterns).  Sleeping Beauty was cut using the Disney Happily Ever After cartridge, I also filled in her colors on my Imagine based on the Disney "official" RGB codes.  How cool is that?  I used my cinch to bind them.


 Here is how it looked when I pulled the mat out of the Imagine I just stuck in a white piece of paper and all the colors were done for me:)
 Modge Podge is my friend when I make these books, don't want the paper to come off for anything and they need to be able to withstand a lot of hand holding by little ones. Notice my other two autograph books in the background? I was getting the photos around from our last trip to put in those for my son and daughter. :-)

Here is the front of my nieces book, she is only 2 so I chose a Mickey head for her.
.
 This is the back, I just love this paper from the Baby Boutique cartridge and the modge podge made it look even pinker!
 Here is the front of my niece Alyssa's.  Her favorite princess is Sleeping Beauty. 
 Here's the back, I added the gray strip and the I like the look.
 Thanks for stopping by today! I am so happy to be done making all my Christmas gifts!  Can't wait to start some scrapbooking with my Imagine...



2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! i might have to copy and make one for my daughter when we go to Disneyland!!! She would love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these books! So cute! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!