New Design Team

Hi all!  Well today I don't have a project today but I thought I would make an announcement of something I am very excited about!
Since ending my last Design team with Stampin Daisies I have been looking for something new to get into.  I love being on Design teams as it really keeps me motivated to get projects done and also to step out of my comfort zone every once in a while. I am happy to announce that I am now a proud member of the Cooking with Cricut design team!  Since you all know that I loved my Cricut Expression and now I  LOVE my Cricut Imagine I am excited to get to use it more and participate in the fun challenges!  The website has weekly challenges using your Cricut and has a sister site with another group called Paper Crafting World that sells digital stamps and SVG files.  Lots of cool stuff in there!  Next Wednesday will be my first day posting next week so be sure to stop by and check it out!



2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!