Cooking with Cricut Challenge #79, Make Me Laugh

It's time for another challenge over at CWC!  This time the challenge is April Fool's Day, use a funny quote, saying, poem, or pun.  While trying to think of something fun to do for this challenge all I could think of were my cute little stamps from My Pink Stamper called Punny-licious.  They go so perfect with the critters from the Create a Critter cartridge so I pulled out my cartridge, picked a few, and began designing with my gypsy.  I love these cute little critters!  They are perfect for throwing together cards, especially cards for kids as they love them!
I decided to make a few of these while I was making them so that I could have them on hand.  My daughter seems to be invited to an endless stream of birthday parties in her kindergarten class and I am always needing cards.  This weekend alone she has 3 parties!  Anyway, here is what I came up with for one of the versions of the cards which goes perfectly with this challenge:
Like I said, I used Create a Critter for my cow and the little bubble above the cloud.  The stamp is from My Pink Stamper Punny-licious and the Twine is from the Twinery.
Click here to join in on the challenge.
I also used the current Mojo Monday #234 sketch for this one.
Thanks for stopping by and have a moo-velous day!!

8 comments:

  1. This card is udderly adorable, Jessica! Love the patterned paper you used for your cow. Too cute!

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Cows are so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your cow!! She is super cute! Fun card for sure!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I love the pattern you used. Great tip on making a few extra to have on hand.

    hattieshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the patterned paper you used for the cow. I am also a fan of Create a Critter- so fun!
    Hugs!
    Heather P (DT sister) :)
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute saying and love the paper you used for the cow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!!!! Your cow is just so cute!! I love My Pink Stamper Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA!! Your cow is sooooo cute!! LOVE your card girl!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!