Superman Invitation

Well my son's birthday is coming up and he LOVES all things superhero and he decided on a Superman party. He's only 2, turning 3 so it wasn't too hard coming up with a theme.  After thinking about what I wanted to do for the invites this is what I came up with.  They aren't as fancy as his Toy Story invite from last year but he just adores them, even carrying around his invite and showing everyone.
This was super simple to make.  I just got out my gypsy, took the Superman symbol card from the Superman cartridge welded it together with a rectangle from Plantin Schoolbook and cut it all out.  I then cut out the strip with my trimmer along with the red rectangle.  I found a poem online, printed it out on white and voila!  The Superman symbol is 3 inches and the rectangle is 5 1/4 x 4. (I wanted to be sure it fit in a regular size envelope).  The strip is 1 in by 4 and the yellow stip is 3/4 in by 4.
I blurred out the info on the party with photoshop:-)
Thanks for stopping by, have a SUPER day!!

2 comments:

  1. A super invitation!! I hope Carter has a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous invite!!! Love how bright and cheery it is.


    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!