CWC Challenge National Card and Letter Writing Month

Welcome to another Cooking with Cricut challenge!  This week our challenge is to create a card for someone or feature a scrapbook page with a letter.  I decided to use a letter that I am putting at the end of my scrapbook that I just made for Mother and Father in-law.  We recently went on a trip to Disney World thanks to them and I thought the least I could do was make a small album filled with memories.

For my letter and envelope I used patterns from the Teresa Collins Imagine Black and White cartridge.  I started with Cricut Craft Room, created an envelope from the Sweethearts cartridge filled it with the polka dot pattern,  then took a rectangle from Mickey Font, re-sized it to what I needed and filled it with the note pattern.  I also cut a Mickey head from the Mickey Font to glue to the top.  
Here's a close up of my envelope and letter.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you are challenged to make a card or send a letter to someone this month!  If you are, be sure to link up over at CWC.
Stop back by tomorrow when I'll have more photos from my album!

2 comments:

  1. A Priceless memory..how very special of YOU!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea and it looks beautiful.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!