Project Life Layout from March

As I mentioned yesterday I have been doing a lot up in my craft room trying to finish projects up so that I can work on my sons birthday party stuff.  Part of that has been catching up on the last few weeks of my Project Life album.  I printed out over 100 photos from the last two weeks and really wanted to get them scrapbooked and documented while it was all fresh. The day to day photos I am still documenting the Project Life way and when I have more photos, say for a big even like an Easter egg hunt or a birthday party I am doing 12x12 scrapbook layouts still. Here is an example of one of the Project Life layouts I did for March.  It came out cute and I love all the "little" things I am recording in my album this year!

This is a look at my album.  I love that each photo has a story!
This is one page of the week.  I printed out the journaling cards from Imagine using my Imagine More cartridge.  I used Cricut Craft Room to size them so they fit into the slots in my album and I changed some of the colors to go with my color scheme for that week. 
 My other page, I had a few large 4x6 squares that needed dressing up so I did a banner and some balloons in one.  I love how this came out!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. Cute! 100 pics, you are one brave lady!! ;-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Such a cute idea and a great way to remember the little things that make you smile day to day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!Thanks for sharing, you are so sweet:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You go girl! That's a lot of scrapbooking. Love the pocket pages. Love the design of your pages. Can't wait to see more. Thanks for sharing. -Tami

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!