The Great Pumpkin Hop Day 1

Hi everyone and welcome to the Great Pumpkin Hop!  I am so excited to be a part of this hop and can't wait to see all the fun creations everyone comes up with!  If you arrived here from Theresa, aka The Scrapbooking Queen, you are in the right place!  If you want to start at the beginning to see all the fabulous creations, you can start at Amy's blog, Love to Crop.
For my project, I decided to make another fun Halloween banner for one of my best friends who is coming here to visit this weekend. She has two little girls and I know they will love a cute little banner to hang at their house for Halloween.

The banner was cut using the Cricut Birthday Bash cartridge and I used mandarin twine from the Twinery to string it together. The letters are from the Cricut Carousel cartridge.
 I embossed the folders, this one with a spider web:-)
 My little pumpkin was cut with a Quickkutz die and embossed with a dot embossing plate

 This is an argyle type embossing plate
 I cut out a pumpkin face from the Cricut Pumpkin Carvings cartridge along with some faces for my little pumpkin rosettes to decorate this bag to go along with the gift.
Thank you so much for visiting today! Be sure to check back tomorrow for more some more fun!
Your next stop is Christina at http://cema1cema.blogspot.com.

50 comments:

  1. A GOLD STAR for you!! This banner is FANTASTIC!! I also love your adorable gift bag and rosettes!! How cute!! :)

    Thanks so much for participating in the hop today!!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That came out so cute. I need to get those rosettes! N

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your banner and bag look great! I like the embossing on the banner.

    -Chris
    http://pickulblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Jennifer, love the banner.

    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The banner with all it's embossing and the pumpkin face bag are both awesome, but I especially love the rosette pumpkins on the bag! I love to see new uses for rosettes, which I love:-) Follower...
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic job... definately a follower.. great ideas :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great banner and bag, love this hop. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Kathy
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on your projects. Very cool banner.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that is a great banner!! I also love the pumpkin rosettes!!
    Denise in WA
    www.rndhud6.blogspot.com
    ddhud4 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute and fun!! thanks for sharing.
    melissaseme at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so creative, I love the banner. Awesome Job!
    http://scrapbooktrinitystudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of fun! Great bright colors. Your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute Halloween banner & bag. Banners are popular.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great banner and gift bag! :)
    co11een903@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I just Love your Banner!I have been wanting to try to make one. Yours is Awesome! What a Great way to fix up a Plain Bag! So Cute! Thanks for Sharing! I'm a follower. Would Love for you to come visit my blog sometime. :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The banner is just great!! I just love the little rosette pumpkins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wonderful banner. thanks millierose651@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. great banner - fun project!!

    Linda
    www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com
    therrien_linda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute banner & gift bag!

    rnbw_skittles32@hotmail.com
    -Brittney
    www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic banner and bag! Love the embossing. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ready to make some bags ... Thanks for the ideas

    Shannon
    www.purplelionpaper.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute banner & bag!

    Jenny
    jennykingham at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super job on the bag and banner, Happy Halloween
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute banner I am sure your friends daughters will love it. Great job on the bag too!! can't wait to see what you made for tomorrow!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  25. very cool I love the Banner and each one is so cute. love the papers and the layering. the Bag is great thanks for sharing and for the chance to win
    www.anita-craft-corner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute Banner!! Love the rosettes! TFS!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love all the embossing! So cute!!
    ♥ Laura ♥
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. The banner is super cute! I love the embossing and the twine to hold it together!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I looove your banner so much. I am a sucker for banners anyways, but yours is esp. wonderful. TFS!
    firelass51@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cute banner! Love the papers! TFS! I am looking forward to your next project! http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I LOVE those pumpkin rosettes!!
    Awesome job on your projects :)
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very cute banner. Great pattern papers. Nice being in the hop with you.
    Ashley
    glamoroussideofscrapping at gmail dot com
    theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love all the textures in your banner! The kids will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Banner is great and love both projects!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Super cute banner and treat bag.I am a follower.joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your Spooky banner is awesome.
    Kathy V
    Katsews at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love your banner! The bag is super cute too :)

    Tanya
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com
    http://scrappylandusa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great banner! Love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Banners are the BEST! Yours is right up there. The embossing is terrific, not so sure about "SPOOKY" LOL
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love the embossing you did on the banner and the bag is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Another adorable banner -- and the bag would be perfect for trick-or-treats or treaters!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  42. Spooky good banner! Love all the halloween colors! TFS CallyAnn(new follower and fb)
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
    Would love for you to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love your banner.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is really cute! I have never made a banner, but I really want to make some decorations for next year's Halloween so this is on my list! Thanks for the inspiration!


    Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!