Love Card

These last few weeks have been especially crazy!  One of the best things about them though was that my husband and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary.  It is amazing to me how much I love him still and how he is the person I want to spend all my time with, along with our 2 wonderful children.  Our relationship has grown and changed over the past 9 years and I am so thankful to God for blessing me with him!  In honor of this anniversary I wanted to make him a special card.  Here is what I came up with:
I used the heart stamps and the Love stamp from the Celebration stamp set from Close to My Heart and the paper and ribbon are all from Stampin UP!  The red is Stampin UP! Riding Hood Red which I love!



On another note, we lost my husbands dear Grandmother this past week and spent a lot of our time driving back to Michigan to attend her funeral.  She lived a long, long life, living until 104!  Isn't that amazing?  She also didn't move into an assisted living facility until she turned 100, living all that time on her own in her own house.   She was such a strong women and I was blessed to know her.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the passing of your Grandma-in-law. Nice card and Happy Anniversary.


    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!