Disney/Pixar Blog Hop Day 2

If you are looking for Day 1 of the Cooking With Cricut Blogaversary Blog Hop, click here.

Welcome to the Disney/Pixar Blog hop! I am so excited to be here again in blogland with all my friends doing another Disney hop!  I LOVE all things Disney!!  This past year we went twice, once to Disneyland and once to Disneyworld, so I have been gradually getting all the photos scrapped.  Hopefully you have arrived here from Jenny's Scrapbooking Haven, if not and you want to go back to the begining of the hop and start over, you can start at Shawn at Crafty Chics.  
My project for today is a two page layout I did from our trip to Disneyland.  For my Disney album I have been trying to make the pages as easy as I can keeping with the same theme for all of them.  My theme colors are yellow, black, and red and I am also trying to keep the stamp sets uniform too, keeping with stars, banners, and crowns along with my new favorite alphabet stamp set, CTMH Typewriter Keys.
I'm not doing too many Cricut cuts as I am trying to do the album quickly but for this page I thought a few cute Mickey's would add a lot to this.
 I love this cute little Mickey below. I'd never cut him out before but my son said we had to have him so here he is.  Sometimes I get a little intimidated by these cuts but these two were super easy!
Love this Mickey lounging.
Love this alphabet set from CTMH, it punches out perfect letters!
   
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Don't forget about the fun giveaway for the Scrap'N Easel-Ette! I have an original Scrap'N Easel and I LOVE it!! I used it to make this layout.
Your next stop is my fellow CWC design team member, Jenny at Crazy About Cricut.

31 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica! I LOVE your layout ... and I'm now thinking I'm going to have to get that CTMH keys stamp set -- ingenous! I've cut that lounging Mickey before, and my hubby keeps it atop his computer monitor. The other one, the happy marching Mickey, I've not even seen before. I'm going to have to go look for it, it's adorable!! Thank you for the inspiration.

    Fondly,
    Ellen

    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    CardMonkey's Paper Jungle
    www.cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica your layout is wonderful!!! Love how you have the different sized papers layered. Never thought to do that but I really want to try it now. TFS.

    Tami - scrappin rabbit designs
    scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I know what you mean about some of the Disney cuts . . . those little pieces get hard to work with. I always try to make sure I have a new blade, a clean/fresh mat, use the mulit cut function and to pick up those little pieces from the mat I use a straight pin to kind of poke them and lift them . . . then I have them on the pin to place them more easily also.

    Thank you for being a part of the hop!

    Shawn ~ Above Rubies Studio Affiliate Program Success Coach
    Crafty Chics Blog
    and
    MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
    Webmasters Earn Money Here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute! I love clean and simple!
    Miranda :)
    miranda at nanasscrapspot dot com
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pages!! LOVE your "Mickey'S"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cute cute!!

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable layout. I love the lounging mickey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout. The mickey's are adorable but I love your daughter and her little hat! Super sweet. Thanks for sharing your talent with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your family look so happy in your pictures and it must have been a real hard choice which ones to use in your layout. Love your layout and your cuts are just so fun. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the simplicity of your layout! Your title looks great!

    rissaflor atyahoo dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. FABULOUS layout!! Looks like you had LOTS of fun, and you really showcased the pictures well!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your talent in the hop!!

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic layout!! I also love the font and the Mickey cuts are perfect for this layout! Very cute pictures too. TFS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layouts!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That CMTH punch is perfect! Really great LO.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your son was right that Mickey is so excited he really shows the great feeling you get at Disneyland (haven't been to DWorld but I bet it is fun, too)
    dmcardmaker (email follower)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your son was definitely right. I love the Mickey that he chose. I love your layout design. It is a great layout, especially the way things fall off the edge on to the background paper. And something tells me that I have that alphabet set! Note to self . . . check and see! Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cool layout! Thanks for the inspiration! lclass003atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute layout. I, too, love the "relaxing" Mickey. I make him a lot!
    Already a follower. TFS

    Kim
    http://uscrap2.blogspot.com/
    u.scrap2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great LO and your little mousekateers are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your layout. The colors are perfect. I just did the jumping Mickey for a banner and was pleased how well he came out for as small as I cut him. Some of them can be real buggers.
    Is your border a punch. It's perfect but I don't think I've seen it before.
    Tina gale
    Http://tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Yes the border is the CM interchangeable punch, not sure what it's called , I used it at a crop I was at:-)

      Delete
  21. Wonderful layout- I adore the title you did! rlovew1976 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your 2 pager!!! The letter stamps look great on this layout!!

    Glad to be in this hop with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute layout! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great Layout, Love the vibrant colours you have used!!
    Cheers Jennie
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jessica, your LO is fabulous! Love how you blended the two pages together perfectly!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a cute layout! Great family pics to go along with a great layout.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!

    Monica L.

    monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great job with your layout! I love how it all works so well together. Thank You for sharing. disneynut 4 life 22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! I read them all and love getting them!